Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Same deal as yesterday

If Euro futures run up strong [bullish] during the Asian session.....and then open near this level..[or close to it] at the London session it does not usually bode well for good trading...it has a tendency to have ferocious bull moves....and then stall....and drift....until the next wedge and pop again.....the only hope for a good seesion would be if you can get a good bear trend going....and get onboard ...otherwise....it usually ends up a fairly lame session......as it was for a second day for me.....[3 out of the last 4] I did get some signals...in the last hour of my day...but my policy is...if I am up a little or done a little after 6-7 hours....I usually pack it in...obviously it was not a great day...and I absolutely despise digging a hole late in the day....I WILL NOT DO THAT ! The good news is...I doubt we get 3 consecutive days like this.....as I'm writing this...we have a "trendline break" on the 60 minute......I need to pullout something for this week......so I need to gaurd against being too conservative tomorrow...as far as...not quitting too early....I can't tell you how many days I have quit with +$100.00-$300.00....and the day goes on to be a thousand dollar day ! Going to bed early to be fresh for tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment