Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just the way it goes


Started the day with two consecutive losers......kind of surprised...but it can happen...low volume through the day.....decided to take my lunch break 13:00-14:00 today..[gmt+2]...last several days I took lunch from 12:00-13:00...and missed several trades..thought I would be "smart" today...LOL and of course as fate would have it.....no trades 12-13.....and missed 3 winning trades worth over $300.00 during 13:00-14:00...."murphy's law"....afternoon was very slow.....never had a chance to make it back to green ! My "reads" and "focus" were excellent today ! I am very happy about this.....this really is all that matters..."big picture".....one hour...one day..means NOTHING....when you have an "edge" all that matters is maxing out "sample size"....just get your trades done everyday...and the cash will follow !

No comments:

Post a Comment